European Paediatric Formulation Initiative in partnership with International Association for Pharmaceutical Technology.
RAMADA Plaza Antwerp Desguinlei 94 2018 Antwerp Phone:++32 32448211 Fax:++32 32164712
|March 10th, 2015||Preliminary programme announcement|
|July 15th, 2015||Second announcement|
|March 10th, 2015||On-line registration and abstract submission open|
|May 17th, 2015||Abstract submission deadline- For oral soap box sessions|
|June 30th, 2015||Notification about abstract acceptance (preliminary date)|
September 16 to 17 th, 2015
Late Breaking abstracts are welcome until 15th August 2015 but not eligible for Oral Presentation/ PCCA Award
EXISTING USERS - To view reviewers comments please LOG-IN HERE
To submit late breaking abstract please CLICK HERE and follow the step-by-step instructions
The EUPFI 2015 Conference Organising Committee recognizes that some exciting research data may not be available by the general abstract submission deadline. Hence, we offer the opportunity to submit late-breaking abstracts (LBA) for abstracts that highlight novel and substantive studies of significant impact. LBAs are welcome until August 15 midnight CET. Abstracts submitted as LBAs will undergo expedited expert review. Scheduling/rejection notifications will be mailed to the submitting authors on August 31st. PLEASE NOTE THAT LBAs ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS OR PCCA AWARDS.
The following requirements/conditions apply to the submission of LBAs:
- LBAs should be prepared according to the EuPFI 2015 abstract guidelines and be submitted online using the submission link.
- When submitting an LBA, always select “Late-breaking abstract” as the presentation track.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to discard an abstract submitted as LBA if the abstract content does not support the guidelines.
- LBAs accepted for presentation will be scheduled for poster presentation only
- Abstracts submitted as LBAs cannot be withdrawn once submitted.
- LBAs accepted for presentation will be published on the EuPFI website.
- The presenting author of an accepted LBA must be registered as a EuPFI 2015 delegate and have paid the corresponding registration fee before or on Sept 5th. Failure to do so will result in withdrawal of the abstract and the poster by the organizers.
- Posters assigned on the basis of LBAs cannot compete for the PCCA best-poster awards.
Abstracts should only be submitted via the online submission links below. Please note, abstracts submitted via email or fax will not be accepted.
The presenting author is expected to attend the conference and present the poster. Therefore, registration and payment for the conference are pre-requisite for presenting authors.
Abstracts may be in one of the following topics:
- Developing paediatric drug formulations
- Pharmaceutical Excipients
- Taste Masking and Taste Testing
- Administration Devices
- Age Appropriateness of Formulation/ Compliance-Adherence Issues
- Formulating Paediatric Medicines for Developing Countries
- Lessons Learned from PIP Submissions.
To submit your abstract please CLICK HERE and follow the step-by-step instructions.
Given that the abstracts will be posted on EuPFI website exactly in the form they are submitted, authors are kindly requested to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Language: English
- Abstract text word limit: 300 words
- Line spacing of the text: Single
- Abstract title typed in UPPER CASE
- The abstract should be divided into the following subsections, the subtitles should be typed in lower case:
- Materials and Methods
- The text may include standard abbreviations, tables, diagrams and photographs; as long as they stay within the page margins and that the total amount of words does not exceed the above mentioned limit (300 words). The 300 words limit does not include the abstract title and the names and/or affiliations of authors.
- Abstracts submitted after JUNE 24th, 2015 will not be accepted for oral presentations and PCCA award
- The submitting author will receive a confirmation via e-mail upon completion of abstract submission in two working days. In the event that you do not receive such notification, please contact the Conference Organisers (email@example.com).
- Abstracts previously published (in local or international journals) or presented at international meetings and/or conferences, will not be accepted.
- Acceptance/rejection notifications will be mailed to the submitting authors on August 31st, 2015.
- Please follow the instructions carefully, as incomplete submissions will not be reviewed.
- Instructions for preparation of posters and oral presentations will be sent together with the acceptance notification.
If you wish to withdraw an abstract, please contact the Conference Organisers before August 31st, 2015,
Please contact the Conference Organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries related to abstract submissions.
Late breaking Abstract submissions deadline for POSTER Presentations: Aug 15th, 2015
All participants are kindly recommended to register via Online Registration Form on APV website. Please fax this document to APV Headquarters: 0049 6131 9769-69 or send it via email to email@example.com. Please read the instructions on the APV website carefully.
To benefit from the reduced early registration fee, please process your registration before July 15th, 2014.
Upon submitting the Registration Form, You will receive a confirmation by e-mail of your registration with the invoice.
All participants are kindly requested to register in advance by completing and submitting the Registration Form with the appropriate fees.
Please note unpaid pre-registration will not be considered as a valid registration unless fully paid and confirmed. Pre-registration summary therefore cannot be taken as a valid registration confirmation. Please make sure to pay your registration fee within the time frame for early or regular registration.
Students have to submit a copy of their student ID to the Conference email/contact address or fax number. Please note that if we do not receive this certification within 7 days after your data submission your registration will not be considered as valid.
*Early Bird Deadline is 15th July 2014
Delegate registration fee includes
- Admission to scientific sessions, exhibition and poster area
- Conference materials
- Coffee breaks
- Conference Dinner & Social Programme
The registration fees do not include insurance of participants against accidents, sickness, cancellation, theft, property damage or loss. Participants are advised to take out adequate personal insurance.
Upon receipt of the correct registration fee (clear of bank charges), each participant will receive a confirmation of registration. Please bring this confirmation to the Registration desk at the conference venue as proof of your registration. Confirmation will be sent upon receipt of payment.
All fees for the Conference registration should be paid in EUR (€), free of all bank charges.
- credit card payment (Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard)
- by bank transfer
Cancellation / Refund Policy
We would like to point out that participation can be cancelled free of charge within two weeks of registration via the web.
Publication in the list of participants
In case you wish not to include your name and email address in the list of participants please send email to the Conference secretariat.
The participant acknowledges that he/she has no right to lodge damage claims against the organisers should the holding of the Conference be hindered or prevented by unexpected political or economic events or generally by force majeure, or should the non-appearance of speakers or other reasons necessitate programme changes. With registration, the participant accepts this proviso.
Official Conference HotelThe official conference hotel for EuPFI 2015 is the "RAMADA Plaza Antwerp****"
RAMADA Plaza Antwerp Desguinlei 94 2018 Antwerp, Belgium Phone: +32 32448211 Fax: +32 32164712 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants should make their own hotel reservation referring to the APV seminar using the online booking form. After registration, all participants will receive the registration confirmation/invoice and a booking form for the hotel.
Deadline for special conference rate: 11th August, 2015. Special rate: Single room incl. breakfast buffet from 115 EUR per night
Other HotelsMore hotel and B&B options can be found here
Exhibition and Sponsorship
We are glad to tailor a sponsor package (starting from 1000 EUR) according to your wishes.
For general information, Click here
As an exhibitor you will be also invited to attend the sessions and network at the Networking Dinner in the evening. At the conference center the poster presentations will again be integrated in the exhibition, ensuring that participants are around the exhibition stands as much as possible. Price for a tabletop space with table, chairs and power supply is 990 EUR plus one mandatory full conference registration (register before July 15, to take advantage of the early bird fee!).
For details regarding sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, please contact
Phone: ++49 6131 9769-90
We look forward to seeing you in Antwerp!
7th Conference of the European Paediatric Formulation Initiative
International Association for Pharmaceutical Technology
Kurfürstenstraße 59, 55118 Mainz/Germany
European Paediatric Formulation Initiative
Website: www.eupfi.orgE-mail: email@example.com
University College London School of Pharmacy, 29-39, Brunswick Square London , WC1N 1AX Phone: 0044 20 7753 5846 Fax: 0044 20 7753 5942 ;